All the contents of the website (including, without limitation, databases, images, drawings, graphics, text files, maps, frames, banners, software and its various source codes, audio and video), as well as the website itself as a visual presentation, are the property of TMA, or its content providers, which have been, in the latter case, subject to license or assignment by you, and are protected by national and international intellectual and industrial property rules. The compilation (i.e. collection, design, arrangement and assembly) of all website content is the exclusive property of TMA.
All software used in the use and development of the website is the property of TMA or its software suppliers, and is protected by national and international industrial and intellectual property laws.
It is forbidden to any user, without the prior written authorization of TMA, of the owners of the intellectual property rights or of another property of the contents, with an enunciative but not limiting character, the realization of the following acts, both with respect to the site and its contents:
- Any form of public communication, by any procedure, including making it available to the public, so that anyone can access it from the place and at the time they choose.
- Any form of distribution, including, but not limited to, sale, rental and/or lending.
- Any form of direct or indirect reproduction, temporary or permanent, by any means and in any form of all or part of the website or its contents.
- Any form of transformation, total or partial, including the creation of derived products and/or services.
- Any other form of access that includes the above or other different forms.
- Any form, direct or indirect, of extraction and/or reuse of all or a substantial part of the content of any database, and/or the repeated or systematic extraction and/or reuse of its non-substantial parts.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user can freely view the website and its contents and download them for personal and non-commercial use, without being able to extend it to third parties or entities, either free or for consideration.
Therefore, the provision and use of the databases, images, drawings, graphics, text, audio and video files and software owned by TMA, or its suppliers, contained on the site, and any other content, does not imply, in any case, the transfer of their ownership or the granting of a right of use in favor of the user.
The trademarks, logos, distinctive signs or signs that appear on the site are the property of TMA, or have been licensed or assigned by their owner and are duly registered or in the process of registration. The unauthorized or improper use of these elements is an infringement of the industrial property rights of TMA or other third party owners.