TV inspection of sewers and sewage systems
The inspection of pipes with a television camera is a task highly demanded by various sectors that require undertaking structural changes in their sewerage networks or supply pipes, in order to avoid future problems or solve existing ones.
In the inspection of pipes with camera, we locate existing water leaks, as well as diameter, tightness or blockage problems and clogging at any point in the water pipe network.
The advantages of this service are:
- Troubleshooting at the exact point where they occur, reducing the time and inconvenience that this type of actions could cause.
- Considerable economic savings. Preventive maintenance by our team reduces the risk of potential trouble spots, which are costly to repair.
- Quality Control. Once the work has been completed, we check the perfect finish of the piping.
- Scheduled cleaning and maintenance to ensure the proper functioning and condition of the pipes.
Technical cleaning and unblocking of pipes
At TMA we are committed to a job well done, to work done in a meticulous, careful and painstaking manner. We provide our customers with a 24-hour service, 365 days a year to repair leaks and floods, both in private homes and communities, as well as in companies and businesses, with fast and effective emergency interventions.
On demand from all our customers, we offer the guarantee of preventive and corrective maintenance of sanitation of their buildings and facilities.
We have a team of highly qualified experts and a fleet of equipped bucket trucks, prepared and trained to deal with any kind of incident or breakdown that may arise, affecting downspouts, storm drains, manholes or sewers.
Industrial cleaning services
At TMA we offer a personalized service to each customer, always looking to ensure they are satisfied with any service requested, such as emptying and cleaning of tanks, septic tanks, pipes, process circuits, exchangers, reactors and condensers and / or work in confined spaces.
We take care of a wide variety of jobs from cleaning to preventive maintenance, extraction and transport to our treatment plant of the waste generated in the cleaning of the sites:
- Oil separators.
- Fuel tanks and reservoirs.
- Wastewater treatment plants.
- Hydrocarbon separators.
- Washing tunnels.
The industrial cleaning service is carried out by highly qualified personnel with experience in handling and treating toxic waste, in addition to having at their disposal the specific technical means to carry out this work in a safe manner and without impacting the environment.